Features of BBQ36 Charcoal Grill
- Painted with 1,200 degree F heat resistant paint.
- Removable legs are secured with a locking clip.
- Stainless steel grate doesn't rust and is height adjustable.
- Charcoal pan insert makes it a breeze to clean out the ashes when you're done cooking.
- 1" pipe legs with 5" casters make it easy to move the grill.
Options for the BBQ36 Charcoal Grill
- Griddle: Great for frying eggs, sausage, and pancakes for breakfast or anything else you can imagine frying!
- Lid: The lid is useful for keeping your charcoal fire under control or for holding in heat and shielding your fire from the wind. This can help your food cook faster and more consistently.
|Overall Dimensions||36.5"H x 45"L x 24"W|
|Grate Dimensions||22" x 33"|
|Grate Style||Wire Grid With 1/2" Spacing|
|Net Weight||130 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||220 lbs.|
|Metal Thickness||13 Gauge|
How to Order a Meadow Creek Smoker or Grill
Meadow Creek barbecue equipment is available through a network of dealers. The dealers stock inventory for immediate pickup, and they can also help you choose the model that is best for your needs and get you a freight quote for factory-direct shipping.
Find a Dealer at MeadowCreekBBQ.com
Looking for Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue? The dealership is closing and we are transitioning to online marketing agent for Meadow Creek. This site will be available for some time because of all the information we have on here about Meadow Creek equipment, but Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue will be closing in early 2017. Click here to learn more about the transition.
Inventory Liquidation: Click here for the list of clearance inventory available for pickup at Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue warehouse in Kalona, Iowa.
Need help choosing the right cooker for your needs? Check out the Meadow Creek Buyer Guide.