Features and Benefits of the TS120 BBQ Smoker Trailer
- Stainless Steel Slide Out Grates do not rust, making your BBQ smoker maintenance easier. Also eliminate the possibility of rust contamination on your meat.
- Reverse Flow Draft provides even smoke and heat distribution in the smoking chamber.
- Positive Lock Latches let you easily latch the doors.
- Slide Out Ash Pan collects all the ashes for easy disposal even while you're cooking.
- Charcoal Grate in Fire Box lets the ashes fall below the firebox, so the fire can burn more efficiently.
- Built in Water Pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Ball Valve Drain conveniently drains out grease drippings from the meat or liquid used for water smoking.
- All Stainless Steel Handles add a sharp finishing touch to your bbq smoker.
- Stay Cool Handles on Slide Vents, Firebox Door, and Warming Box Door let you control the draft and open hot doors without burning your hand.
- Thermometers on Smoker and Warming Box help you conveniently keep an accurate tab of the temperature.
- 2 Shelves on Outside provide a handy work area while smoking.
- 13" Highway Wheels are ready for the road.
- 2" Ball Hitch for quick and secure hookup.
- Heavy Duty Wheel Jack keeps the front of your smoker raised when unhooked, and the wheel on the bottom of the jack makes moving the smoker by hand a lot easier.
- Warming Box With 3 Shelves provides a handy warming area to heat up baked beans or keep smoked meat warm until serving time.
- Safety Chains help keep your bbq smoker safe in case the trailer tongue would unhook.
- Rubber Torque Heavy Duty Axle is built for many miles on the road.
- E.Z. Lube Bearing lets you easily grease your wheels.
- Trailer Lights (4 Prong Flat) are ready to hook up to a standard light configuration on your vehicle.
- Wood Box is a convenient place to haul extra wood or charcoal.
- Heat Baffles on Fire Box protect the trailer wheels from excessive heat.
- Painted with 1,200 degree F heat resistant paint.
3 rack warming oven with thermometer. All TS BBQ smokers are built with 1/4" steel fireboxes. Heavy duty charcoal racks and slide out ash pans are also standard.
Indirect heat from slowly burning wood or charcoal travels under the sealed drip pan. Smoke circulates around the meat for slow even cooking. The drip pan can also be used as a water smoker with the drain spigot closed.
A heavy duty grease trough and spigot make cleanup quick and easy.
For smoking, we recommend using non-petroleum based starters. Residue in the smoke from these starters can contaminate the cooking box, potentially effecting the flavor of the meat. The use of a torch or paper and kindling is most effective. Use approximately 25–30 lbs. of charcoal in the fire box to get started. Once the meat is placed in the smoker, you can add wood in the fire box for smoking. From there, you can use either wood or charcoal. Add wood or charcoal as needed to maintain the correct temperature.