Options for the PR72 Pig Cooker
Features of the PR72 Pig Cooker
- Stainless Steel Grate
- Grease Drip Pan
- 13" Tires
- Charcoal Vent
- Painted with 1,200 degree F heat resistant paint.
Need help selecting the pig roaster that's right for you?
Pig Roaster Comparison and Meat Capacities Charts
How Many People Can I Feed? • What Meats Can I Cook?
|Overall Dimensions||44"H x 79.5"L x 33"W|
|Grate Dimensions||24" x 70"|
|Optional 2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||22" x 70"|
|Cooking Area||1680 sq. in. (11.67 sq. ft.)|
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||3220 sq. in. (22.36 sq. ft.)|
|Mesh||3/4" x 13" S.S. Expanded Metal|
|Metal Thickness||13 Gauge|
|Net Weight||375 lbs.|
Use approximately 110 lbs. of charcoal to cook a 300 lb. pig (live weight), 240 lbs. (dressed), at about 300 degrees. Cook 15 hours or until shoulder meat reaches 180 degrees.
Our Wow Box
Now that you've learned all the smart reasons to buy a Meadow Creek barbecue cooker, where will you buy it? You can't buy straight from Meadow Creek, so it comes down to choosing a dealer. We (Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue) are the leading online distributor for Meadow Creek, and here's our promise to you:
- Prompt and Honest Service: We take calls and emails seriously and do our best to reply within several business days. Sometimes things come up, but we strive to be 100% honest with quotes, lead times, and all.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We are dead serious about making and keeping you happy. We'll make sure you're covered in freight damages and help you troubleshoot problems. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our Meadow Creek barbeque equipment (except for Ultimate Caterers). If for any reason you are not happy with your unit, you may return the cooker to us within 30 days of the delivery or pickup date, and we will refund the purchase price minus the shipping and handling. You are responsible to pay the return shipping.
- Wow Box: Includes a Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue apron, a pint jar of Meadow Creek BBQ sauce, and a 1-pound shaker of barbecue rub. Plus 400 pounds of 100% Hardwood BBQ Briquettes (a value of $225) if you purchase an Ultimate Caterer BBQ Trailer.
- Free Phone Consultation: Once you're our customer, we will gladly answer your questions over the phone and help you troubleshoot problems.
Questions? Need Help?
Grab a copy of our Meadow Creek Buyer's Guide. Or call Marlin (the guy to the right) toll-free at (877) 602-1568 to get some good free advice.
If you're ready to order, you can either choose truck freight to your address or local pickup in Pikeville, TN for a small fee (if we have what you want in stock).
If you already have a freight quote or don't care what the freight costs, you can buy through our secure online checkout.Freight Quote Request Form
What Will It Cost to Ship My BBQ Cooker?
Use this form to request a freight quote from us if you want to have a standard cooker shipped via truck freight. We will do our best to get back to you within 3 business daysoften it's within one business day. If you want a price on an Ultimate Caterer Trailer or other custom unit, visit our custom barbecue trailer page.