Features and Benefits of the PR36 BBQ Smoker
- Non-Rusting Stainless Steel Grates make your BBQ cooker maintenance easier and eliminate potential health risk from rust contamination on your meat.
- Thermometer on Smoking Chamber Door helps you conveniently keep an accurate tab of the temperature.
- Drip Pan / Grill Pan Combo can be used for creating indirect heat while you are smoking meat or as a grilling pan while you are grilling.
- Stay Cool Handles on Smoker Door let you open the hot door without burning your hand.
- 13" Pneumatic Tires make it easy to move the cooker around your back yard.
- Charcoal Vents make it easy to control the fire and the temperature in the smoker.
- Painted with 1,200 degree F heat resistant paint.
The removable Drip Pan / Grill Pan Combo features a flat bottom and straight sides. Use it as a heat barrier when smoking meat or build your fire in the pan for direct heat grilling for meats such as burgers, steaks, and more.
Use approximately 40 pounds of charcoal to cook a small pig, Boston butts, or briskets for approximately 8–10 hours. 10 lbs. of charcoal will grill lots and lots of steaks, burgers, hotdogs, etc.