Memorial Day Barbecue on the PR36 Smoker
Features and Benefits of the PR36 BBQ Smoker
- Non-Rusting Stainless Steel Grates make your BBQ cooker maintenance easier and eliminate potential health risk from rust contamination on your meat.
- Thermometer on Smoking Chamber Door helps you conveniently keep an accurate tab of the temperature.
- Drip Pan / Grill Pan Combo can be used for creating indirect heat while you are smoking meat or as a grilling pan while you are grilling.
- Stay Cool Handles on Smoker Door let you open the hot door without burning your hand.
- 13" Pneumatic Tires make it easy to move the cooker around your back yard.
- Charcoal Vents make it easy to control the fire and the temperature in the smoker.
- Painted with 1,200 degree F heat resistant paint.
Need help selecting the BBQ smoker that's right for you?
Meat Capacities • Crowd Sizes • Meat Recommendations
|Overall Dimensions||46"H x 43"L x 25"W|
|Grate Dimensions||14" x 35"|
|Optional 2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||13" x 34"|
|Cooking Area||3.4 sq. ft. (490 sq. in.)|
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||6.47 sq. ft. (932 sq. in.)|
|Mesh||3/4" x 13" S.S. Expanded Metal|
|Metal Thickness on Smoker||13 Guage|
|Net Weight||175 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||220 lbs.|
Use approximately 40 pounds of charcoal to cook a small pig, Boston butts, or briskets for approximately 8–10 hours. 10 lbs. of charcoal will grill lots and lots of steaks, burgers, hotdogs, etc.
Our Wow Box
Now that you've learned all the smart reasons to buy a Meadow Creek barbecue cooker, where will you buy it? You can't buy straight from Meadow Creek, so it comes down to choosing a dealer. We (Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue) are the leading online distributor for Meadow Creek, and here's our promise to you:
- Prompt and Honest Service: We take calls and emails seriously and do our best to reply within several business days. Sometimes things come up, but we strive to be 100% honest with quotes, lead times, and all.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We are dead serious about making and keeping you happy. We'll make sure you're covered in freight damages and help you troubleshoot problems. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our Meadow Creek barbeque equipment (except for Ultimate Caterers). If for any reason you are not happy with your unit, you may return the cooker to us within 30 days of the delivery or pickup date, and we will refund the purchase price minus the shipping and handling. You are responsible to pay the return shipping.
- Wow Box: Includes a Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue apron, a pint jar of Meadow Creek BBQ sauce, and a 1-pound shaker of barbecue rub. Plus 400 pounds of 100% Hardwood BBQ Briquettes (a value of $225) if you purchase an Ultimate Caterer BBQ Trailer.
- Free Phone Consultation: Once you're our customer, we will gladly answer your questions over the phone and help you troubleshoot problems.
Questions? Need Help?
Grab a copy of our Meadow Creek Buyer's Guide. Or call Marlin (the guy to the right) toll-free at (877) 602-1568 to get some good free advice.
If you're ready to order, you can either choose truck freight to your address or local pickup in Pikeville, TN for a small fee (if we have what you want in stock).
If you already have a freight quote or don't care what the freight costs, you can buy through our secure online checkout.Freight Quote Request Form
What Will It Cost to Ship My BBQ Cooker?
Use this form to request a freight quote from us if you want to have a standard cooker shipped via truck freight. We will do our best to get back to you within 3 business daysoften it's within one business day. If you want a price on an Ultimate Caterer Trailer or other custom unit, visit our custom barbecue trailer page.