Features of the CD120G Barbecue Catering Trailer
- Stainless Steel Grates
- Thermometer on Pig Roaster
- Trailer Lights
- PR72 Charcaol / Wood-Fired Pig Roaster
- BBQ42 Charcaol / Wood-Fired Chicken Cooker
- 2" Ball Hitch
- Safety Chains
- Highway Wheels
- E.Z. Lube Bearing
- Wheel Jack
- Rubber Torque Axle
- Drip Pan in Pig Roaster
- 8" Wheel with 18" Tires
- Tubular Frame
- L.P. Gas Tank Mount
- 1" Pipe Burner
- Painted with 1,200 degree F heat resistant paint.
|Overall Dimensions||47"H, 160"L x 54"W|
|Metal Thickness||13 Gauge|
|Net Weight||CD120G: 975 lbs.|
|Pig Roaster Specs|
|Grate Mesh||3/4" x 13" S.S. Expanded Metal|
|Grate Dimensions||24" x 70"|
|Optional 2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||22" x 70"|
|Cooking Area||11.67 sq. ft. (1,680 sq. in.)|
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||22.36 sq. ft. (3,220 sq. in.)|
|Chicken Cooker Specs|
|Grate Mesh||1.5" x 13" S.S. Expanded Metal|
|Grate Dimensions||22" x 40"|
|Optional Flat Grate Dimensions||22" x 41"|
|Cooking Area||6.11 sq. ft. (880 sq. in.)|
|Cooking Area of Flat Grate||6.26 sq. ft. (902 sq. in.)|
For the PR72G Pig Roaster, a 30 lb. tank will do approximately 13 hours of cooking at 300–325 degrees.
We recommend approximately 25–30 lbs. of charcoal to cook 40 lbs. of chicken on the BBQ42. Add about 10–15 lbs. of charcoal for a second batch. For other cuts of meat, grilling, smoking, etc., put in your desired amount of charcoal.
Our Wow Box
Now that you've learned all the smart reasons to buy a Meadow Creek barbecue cooker, where will you buy it? You can't buy straight from Meadow Creek, so it comes down to choosing a dealer. We (Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue) are the leading online distributor for Meadow Creek, and here's our promise to you:
- Prompt and Honest Service: We take calls and emails seriously and do our best to reply within several business days. Sometimes things come up, but we strive to be 100% honest with quotes, lead times, and all.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We are dead serious about making and keeping you happy. We'll make sure you're covered in freight damages and help you troubleshoot problems. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our Meadow Creek barbeque equipment (except for Ultimate Caterers). If for any reason you are not happy with your unit, you may return the cooker to us within 30 days of the delivery or pickup date, and we will refund the purchase price minus the shipping and handling. You are responsible to pay the return shipping.
- Wow Box: Includes a Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue apron, a pint jar of Meadow Creek BBQ sauce, and a 1-pound shaker of barbecue rub. Plus 400 pounds of 100% Hardwood BBQ Briquettes (a value of $225) if you purchase an Ultimate Caterer BBQ Trailer.
- Free Phone Consultation: Once you're our customer, we will gladly answer your questions over the phone and help you troubleshoot problems.
Questions? Need Help?
Grab a copy of our Meadow Creek Buyer's Guide. Or call Marlin (the guy to the right) toll-free at (877) 602-1568 to get some good free advice.
If you're ready to order, you can either choose truck freight to your address or local pickup in Pikeville, TN for a small fee (if we have what you want in stock).
If you already have a freight quote or don't care what the freight costs, you can buy through our secure online checkout.
What Will It Cost to Ship My BBQ Cooker?
Use this form to request a freight quote from us if you want to have a standard cooker shipped via truck freight. We will do our best to get back to you within 3 business daysoften it's within one business day. If you want a price on an Ultimate Caterer Trailer or other custom unit, visit our custom barbecue trailer page.