Revolutionary Pig Roasters, Barbeque Smokers, Chicken Cookers, and Grills Designed and Built by Highly Skilled Craftsmen to Give You Outstanding Value for the Price
Meadow Creek makes some amazing smokers, pig roasters, chicken cookers, and grills. All this equipment is made in the Amish Community of Lancaster County, PA. The talented craftsmen at Meadow Creek hand-make each unit. They seriously go the extra mile to make sure you’re smoked pink. What really puts the sauce on the brisket is all the revolutionary features and options that make barbecue fun and easy, and even a money-machine, if BBQ is your business.
Explore Meadow Creek’s revolutionary BBQ smokers, pig roasters, chicken cookers, and more:
Bill Jones, Pig Roaster Trailer Customer says:
“This past weekend I competed in an amature rib cook-off at a local yacht club. There was 17 BBQ teams and 6 judges. The judges have been through a BBQ Judge Certification class. I took First Place in this competition.
“Working with Meadow Creek and Smoky Mountain BBQ has been a great experience. I really like the way you take care of people after the sale as well as during the sale. I was very pleased with the way the BBQ was crated for shipment.”
Smart Reasons to Choose a Meadow Creek Cooker
- Integrity: Meadow Creek cookers are made in a culture of Godly ethicsâ€”honesty, diligence, and fairness. Whether it’s a Shoo-fly pie or a barbecue smoker, you will be treated right.
- Stainless Steel Grates: Every Meadow Creek barbecue cooker comes standard with non-rusting stainless steel grates. This eliminates the hassle of scrubbing rust and the danger of possible rust contamination on your meat.
- Awesomeness: Our barbeque cookers are designed by barbeque experts and hand-made in the USA by talented welders and craftsmen. Every unit features outstanding workmanship to give you an amazing barbeque experience.
- Value: Apples to apples, these Meadow Creek cookers give you outstanding value for the price.
- Rock Solid Construction: These cookers are commercial grade and heavy duty for many years of dependable catering, competing, or simply backyard cookouts.
- Unique: Designs and features, such as double-sided grates and stainless steel grates, that are unique to other cookers on the commercial market.
- Trailer License: Meadow Creek Welding is a licensed and nationally-recognized trailer manufacturer, so you will have all the documents you need to get your BBQ trailer licensed.
- The Whole Works: Meadow Creek offers pig roasters, chicken cookers, smokers, grills, and sinks to serve a wide market, from commercial to backyard use in both roll-around and trailer models.
- Options: Meadow Creek offers a variety of customization. Contact us for a quote on a custom BBQ trailer. We’ll gladly answer your questions and look forward to serving your outdoor cooking needs.
But How Will I Get It Here?
We ship a lot to many parts of the USA and some in Canada. Meadow Creek drop-ships most of our orders straight from their shop in New Holland, PA. Use our online freight quote request form to get a shipping quote on standard units or call Marlin for a shipping price on custom cookers. We also offer local pickup (for a small fee) in Pikeville, Tennessee on units we have in stock at our dealership.
What If You Guys Are Just a Joke? (Our Promise)
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our Meadow Creek barbeque equipment (except the Ultimate Caterers—sorry, too much risk). Please realize that we (Yoder’s Smoky Mountain Barbecue) are a dealer for Meadow Creek. This promise applies only if you buy from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your unit, you may return the cooker to us within 30 days of the delivery or pickup date, and we will refund the purchase price minus the shipping and handling. You are responsible to pay the return shipping.